Trading binary options with Market Punter offers several benefits for traders:
1. Defined risk and reward – The percentage return is known from the outset, as is what you stand to lose. Therefore, you can set and forget and do not need to worry about margin calls, placing stop losses or closely monitoring your positions.
2. Easy to understand – Binary options are simpler to understand than other types of instruments since you only need a sense of direction, e.g. ‘Will the AUD/USD be up or down in an hour?’ and are not concerned with the magnitude of the move.
3. High returns – A winning trade will receive the entire payoff (up to 85% of the investment amount), even if it was ‘right’ by a single tick since you are speculating simply on directional movement.
4. Hedging – A binary option can be used to hedge open positions in other assets such as currencies, commodities and stocks. In this way, using binary options can minimise further losses elsewhere.
5. Profit from flat markets – Because binary options have a high fixed payout, they offer opportunity even when markets are trading flat.
6. Quick turnover – Binary contracts are issued around the clock, which constantly yields new opportunities.
7. Commission free – There are no brokerage fees or commissions.
The trading platform for Market Punter goes by the name of “TradeSmarter” and resembles most high-end binary services. It is totally web-based. No downloads are necessary to begin trading. Trading history, on-screen tools, trader sentiment trends, and asset pricing behavior displays are easy to use and present a trader with all he needs to know to execute an effective trading decision. Since Market Punter binary options are based on securities traded on stock and commodity exchanges and the foreign exchange market, Market Punter options can be traded only during the hours in which those securities are traded. Trades will not be accepted for the last 10 minutes of each one-hour period.
Deposits and Withdrawals
• Opening an account with Market Punter is straightforward, free, and easy.
• Bonuses and promotions are common – Check back for current offerings.
• Australian Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) laws require the firm to verify your identity to standards set by the Australian Government before they can open a trading account for you.
• Market Punter attempts to electronically verify each person’s details against a range of independent and reliable international data sources.
• The firm provides several convenient methods for depositing funds into your Market Punter account, including credit/debit cards, POLi (Australian clients only), Moneybookers and electronic funds transfer (EFT).
• Withdrawal requests are processed within 3-5 business days and paid back in the same fashion as originally deposited.
• There are no fees for withdrawals, but your bank or intermediary may assess their own charges for your transaction.
• Minimum trade amounts must be $20.
• Upper trading limit is $2,500.
• If you wish to trade a higher amount, multiple trading positions may be entered.
Market Punter is headquartered and domiciled in Sydney, Australia, making it only 100% Australian Licensed and Regulated Binary Platform in today’s market.
Customer Service is an important function at Market Punter. All attempts are made via live chat, email, or direct phone line assistance to help you fulfill your investment desires.
Educational materials are in the form of market intelligence, various e-books on how to trade binary options, instructional videos, and informational pages on Facebook and wiki.
Market Punter is the exception to the binary options rule that brokers can only be located in distant tax havens. They offer the security and peace of mind of dealing with a reputable firm headquartered in a major developed country, that being Australia. Their option offerings, trading platform, and payout structure are all top of the line, and every attempt is made to ensure that your trading experience is a positive one.