Features at Ox Markets
The distinguishing features listed by OX Markets website are as follows:
• Founded in 2015 and with operations in Limassol, Cyprus;
• Regulatory compliance through CySEC and MiFID;
• Minimum deposit is 250 USD, GBP or EUR;
• Customer deposits protected by segregation techniques with further protection from national investor compensation programs;
• Four account categories with escalating benefits and Demo account privileges: Micro – From $250 to $2,499; Bronze -- From $2,500 up to $4,999; Silver – From $5,000 up to $9,999; and Gold – From $10,000 and up;
• Personal account manager and signals provided above Micro class level;
• Unique promotions, competitions, welcome bonuses, and Risk-Free trades, with lower trading commitments in order to withdraw profits;
• U.S. customers not accepted at this time;
• Offering includes classic “High/Low”, Pairs, Turbo, Long-Term, One-Touch, and Ladder options;
• Payoffs run up to 91%, but can be much higher for special One-Touch and Ladder varieties;
• Asset choices include Currency Pairs (12), Commodities (7), Indices (19), and Stocks (19);
• Pair options can increase trading possibilities to over 200+ instruments;
• SpotOption Generation 2 web-based trading platform, including mobile applications;
• Extensive feature set, including “Roll Over” and “Sell Early”;
• Education Center includes platform tutorials, e-books, videos and numerous ongoing webinars on the basics and winning strategies;
• Professional market analysis, supplemented with modern AI-enhanced software technology to pinpoint best opportunities;
• Customer support via live chat, email and phone on “24X5” basis.
The management team at OX Markets chose to go with the upgraded 2013 version of the highly popular SpotOption trading platform. It is completely web-based, user friendly, and packed with the latest features for your trading enjoyment. “Rollover” and “Sell Early” features are just two of the many advantages carried over into this second generation interface. Mobile apps are now supported, as well, for the on-the-go trader. OX Markets has also teamed up with AFXANT to provide unrivalled market analysis from the leader in Market Analysis Software. The latest encryption technology also protects your personal information and trading activity data from the prying eyes of external hackers and fraudsters.
Deposits and Withdrawals
The banking section on the OX Markets website specifically states that major credit and debit cards are accepted, as well as banking wire transfers, for standard depositing and withdrawal purposes. Trademarks for Neteller and Skrill are displayed on the website, but you may have to discuss that avenue with a customer service rep. As with all international brokers, KYC/AML documentation must be on file, current, and in order before any withdrawal request can be approved. Bonus commitments must also be satisfied before withdrawals can be processed. Allow roughly a week to cover OXM processing time and additional days required by banking intermediaries.
Bilingual customer support reps are available “24X5” to assist you in every way and to navigate amongst the many choices available. Customer support can be accessed via live chat, email and direct phone line. Person-to-Person assistance is also a benefit when perusing through the comprehensive learning academy materials. These support materials include ebooks, videos, and scheduled ongoing webinars, together with signals and one-on-one support at higher account levels. Detailed market commentary and analysis complete the full package to ensure that you are fully prepared on a daily basis for opportunities in the market.
Ox Markets - Conclusion
OX Markets is a new binary options broker that entered the fray in 2015, focused on key areas to differentiate itself from its competition, and quickly gained recognition for its innovative style and modern technology. It has promptly moved through its early learning phase and is now set for rapid growth, based on its early merits. CySEC and MiFID regulatory compliance also bring the peace of mind that most traders expect. Payoff ratios are top of the chart, and bonus promotions, contest offerings, and applicable trading commitment requirements have set a new standard in the industry. OX Markets makes trading fun again with excellent customer service and support. By all measures, the firm lives up to its stated goal, which is “To advance the client’s trading potential through education and technology.”