The Australian and New Zealand Dollars have maintained their bullish tone through mid-April. Having overcome further notable resistance levels versus the US Dollar, the bias is higher for AUDUSD and NZDUSD again through month-end.
A resilient, high level consolidation Wednesday after a strong upside follow-through to another new recovery high Tuesday, to build on the aggressive bullish outside Monday pattern to again leave a bull tone for Thursday.
For this week:
- We see an upside bias for .7828 and .7849; break here aims for .7878, maybe .7932.
- But below .7762/59 opens risk down to .7705/00.
Short/ Intermediate-term Outlook – Upside Risks: The break above .7243 set a bull theme.
- We see a positive tone with the bullish threat to .7738.
- Above here targets.7849 and .8000.
What Changes This? Below .7411 signals a neutral tone, only shifting negative below .7106.
A corrective dip lower Wednesday, but holding initial support at .6955/50, a correction in reaction to the Tuesday extension through 6965/66/70 and 7000/09/12 resistances and the strong rebound from trend line support on Monday (off .6842) to leave the bias higher Thursday.
For this week:
- We see an upside bias through .7054 for .7100; break here aims for .7153.
- But below .6955/50 aims for .6905/00.
Short/ Intermediate-term Outlook – Upside Risks:
- We see a positive tone with the bullish threat to .7000/12.
- Above here targets .7232 and .7396/7413.
What Changes This? Below .6664 signals a neutral tone, only shifting negative below .6541.
Forextraders' Broker of the Month
ForexTB is generally considered a reliable and reputable firm. It offers a variety of desirable features and attracts traders from all over Europe. The brokerage is fully regulated and licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and is fully compliant with the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). Customer reviews are usually positive, and independent industry websites that have reviewed ForexTB have concluded that the broker is safe...