Forex trading is not something to take lightly. If you truly want to be successful at forex trading, you must be prepared to invest the time and hard work to acquire the three factors for success – knowledge, experience, and emotional control. The staff at Forextraders.com is here to help you achieve these goals, especially from a knowledge perspective, but determining if a trading regimen is right for you will come from hours of practice trading with “virtual” cash and real time quotes on a free “demo” account.
Each of the forex brokers presented below can provide this demo account for your early development phase and continued practice thereafter. The list below will acquaint you with the issues involved in selecting a personal business partner in this arena, your first major decision in your quest to become a “professional forex trader”.
If you are new to forex trading, we really recommend that you start out by reading our education section.
80% of clients lose money. Capital at risk.
- Trusted Global Market Leader
|CFTC, CIMA, FCA, FSA, IIRO, NFA||FOREXTrader & MT4 for PC, MAC, iPhone, iPad and Android|
Want to be featured in this Broker list?
Send email to: brokers[@]forextraders.com
Note that a high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you.
• Leverage over 50:1 for majors and 20:1 for minors is not available to traders in the U.S.
• As indicated in the list, only NFA regulated brokers are available to U.S. customers.
* Brokers offer variable spreads which means that the spreads are subject to current market conditions.
Crafting a Better Online Currency Trading Experience Is Our Objective
At Forextraders.com, we believe that successful currency trading requires knowledge, experience and a disciplined approach to the market. Every page of this website is dedicated to these three factors in some fashion. Whether you consider yourself a beginner, intermediate or expert level trader, we guarantee that there is something new for you to learn here. And not only do we strive to be the best educational resource for everything related to forex trading, we are also one of the fastest growing forex trader communities on the web today.
Make no mistake about it – forex trading is high risk. Specialized training is a prerequisite to manage this risk profile. Impatience and inexperience can destroy even the best trading strategy. Among other things, we can help you find out how to trade, where to trade, when to trade, and make you aware of the many pitfalls that many have fallen into before you. Our library of over 200+ strategy articles is designed to guide each step in your process to gain competence, effectiveness, and consistency:
- Knowledge: Awareness is key to building a solid knowledge foundation. Read as much as you can to gain familiarity with all aspects of the profession. Enroll in a forex training class offered by your broker to broaden your perspective and gain insights from a “mentor”. Learn to accept your “amateur” status. Honing your skills will come later;
- Experience: There is no substitute for experience. “Free” virtual demo trading accounts were created with this purpose in mind. Practice forming a strategy, executing trade orders, protecting against risk of loss, and locking in your gains. Successful traders swear by their practice regimen. You will, too!
- Emotional Control: You have to develop a disciplined approach to the forex market, execute by the numbers for buys and sells, and prevent your emotions from interfering with the process. There is a psychology to trading, and you can be your own worst enemy if you do not follow a fixed routine. Many novice traders are unaware of the mental attitude necessary for successful trading. Many conscious and subconscious elements of personality can and often do get manifested for the first time when a person begins trading for their own account. Seasoned professionals have minimized emotional and character elements with education, practice experience, and using a “step-by-step” trading plan.
Success in fx trading now depends, more than ever before, on wisely guided execution. Forextraders.com has experienced online forex professionals in your corner providing expert advice, educational tools, forex market commentary, and best practices guidance to ensure more time for your active trading. Our commitment is to be your best resource for useable information that will make your trading experience in the world’s largest market both profitable and enjoyable.
Welcome, and Good Luck!