Do You Want To Be a Forex Trader?Follow
Trading the world’s currency pairs is not the latest gambling rage. If you truly want to be successful at this profession, you must be prepared to invest the time and hard work to acquire the three factors for success – knowledge, experience, and emotional control. The staff at Forextraders.com is here to help you achieve these goals, especially from a knowledge perspective, but determining if a trading regimen is right for you will come from hours of practice trading with “virtual” cash and real time quotes on a free “demo” account.
Each of the forex brokers presented below can provide this demo account for your early development phase and continued practice thereafter. The list below will acquaint you with the issues involved in selecting a personal business partner in this arena, your first major decision in your quest to become a “professional forex trader”.
|No US Clients||
15% FTD Bonus
up to $3,000
|CySEC, FSA, Banque de France, BaFIN||MetaTrader4, Sirix Web trader, Mirror Trading, Mobile Trader, Sirix Tablet||Sign Up Try Demo Read Review|
|2||Accepts US Clients||
Max Trading Bonus
|SIBA||MT4 Terminal, Web Trader, iPhone/iPad Trader, Droid Trader, Mobile Trader||Sign Up Try Demo Read Review|
|3||No US Clients||
|FSA & MiFID||MetaTrader4||Sign Up Try Demo Read Review|
|4||No US Clients||
on all deposits up to $10,000
|FSA, CySEC||MT4 Terminal, MT4 for Mac, Web Trader, iPhone/iPad Trader, Droid Trader, Mobile Trader, Mirror Trader||Sign Up Try Demo Read Review|
|5||No US Clients||
Free $8 Bonus
30% Deposit bonus
|FSA St. Vincent and the Grenadines||Metatrader 4 for PC, Metatrader 4 for Android, Metatrader 4 Mobile, Metatrader 4 for iOS||Sign Up Try Demo Read Review|
Want to be featured in this broker list? Send an email to: brokers[@]forextraders.com
- LEVERAGE: Controls the equity you need to take a margin position. E.g. 50:1 leverage means you can take a $5,000 trade with just $100 in your account. Note that a high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you.
- Leverage over 50:1 for majors and 20:1 for minors is not available to traders in the U.S.
- As indicated in the list, only NFA regulated brokers are available to U.S. customers.
* Broker offers variable spreads which means that the spreads are subject to current market conditions.
Crafting a Better Online Currency Trading Experience Is Our Objective
At Forextraders.com, we believe that successful currency trading requires knowledge, experience and a disciplined approach to the market. Every page of this website is dedicated to these three factors in some fashion. Whether you consider yourself a beginner, intermediate or expert level trader, we guarantee that there is something new for you to learn here. And not only do we strive to be the best educational resource for everything related to forex trading, we are also one of the fastest growing forex trader communities on the web today.
Make no mistake about it – forex trading is high risk. Specialized training is a prerequisite to manage this risk profile. Impatience and inexperience can destroy even the best trading strategy. Among other things, we can help you find out how to trade, where to trade, when to trade, and make you aware of the many pitfalls that many have fallen into before you. Our library of over 200+ strategy articles is designed to guide each step in your process to gain competence, effectiveness, and consistency:
- Knowledge: Awareness is key to building a solid knowledge foundation. Read as much as you can to gain familiarity with all aspects of the profession. Enroll in a forex training class offered by your broker to broaden your perspective and gain insights from a “mentor”. Learn to accept your “amateur” status. Honing your skills will come later;
- Experience: There is no substitute for experience. “Free” virtual demo trading accounts were created with this purpose in mind. Practice forming a strategy, executing trade orders, protecting against risk of loss, and locking in your gains. Successful traders swear by their practice regimen. You will, too!
- Emotional Control: You have to develop a disciplined approach to the forex market, execute by the numbers for buys and sells, and prevent your emotions from interfering with the process. There is a psychology to trading, and you can be your own worst enemy if you do not follow a fixed routine. Many novice traders are unaware of the mental attitude necessary for successful trading. Many conscious and subconscious elements of personality can and often do get manifested for the first time when a person begins trading for their own account. Seasoned professionals have minimized emotional and character elements with education, practice experience, and using a “step-by-step” trading plan.
Success in foreign exchange trading now depends, more than ever before, on wisely guided execution. Forextraders.com has experienced online forex professionals in your corner providing expert advice, educational tools, forex market commentary, and best practices guidance to ensure more time for your active trading. Our commitment is to be your best resource for useable information that will make your trading experience in the world’s largest market both profitable and enjoyable.
If you would like to trade with binary options please check out our binary options toplist here.
If you first want to learn more about binary options trading, which is an extremely simple trading method and therefore many traders move to this form of trading, then read this excellent article on the subject. We also recommend you to read our top 10 tips when developing a binary options trading strategy.
Welcome, and Good Luck!