Do you want a relatively new binary broker that has gained global acceptance, industry awards, and then aggressively enhanced their entire value proposition to give their clients the best in class? Look no further – BinaryTilt fills the bill. This broker began as a registered and regulated entity in New Zealand in 2013, but recently moved entirely to London to gain a more prominent position in the binary options industry. They also converted their platform to the latest version of SpotOption software, culled their asset list down to a more manageable number, and expanded option types to include the newest innovations, including forex CFDs, if you so prefer. Binary options in the UK still fall under the purview of the Gambling Commission, but a shift to the FCA is on the horizon. The firm presently, however, complies with CySEC published regulations, regarding deposit safety, privacy, and order execution.
There are six account categories to appeal to all comers, both beginners and advanced. Demo and Islamic accounts are also supported, a rarity these days. Most of the heavy bonuses and special support features, including heavier payouts, come at higher account levels, but even the lowest “Basic” account can access everything you need to be successful. Asset choices are just under sixty, but option types vary from traditional High/Low to One-Touch, Pairs, Long-Term, Ladder, 60 Second and Forex CFDs. The Pairs and Ladder choices can expand your asset combinations through the roof. Payoffs will typically range from 70% to 85%, but there is also a 10% rebate feature, while One-Touch and Ladder options offer possible paydays between 500% and 1500%. Unfortunately, U.S. customers are not accepted at this time.
The best selling aspect of BinaryTilt may be their enhanced trading platform from SpotOption. It contains all of this software leader’s best ideas. RollOver, Double-Up, and Sell-Early features can be easily accessed, but charts can be traditional or candlestick driven, while a special “Strategy Advisor” can make a best-guess prediction for specific option types based on either RSI, Moving Average or Bollinger Bands indicators. The process is automated, and one click can place your order, once the 10-second prediction period ends. Support materials are also extensive, and customer service is “24X7”. BinaryTilt is owned and operated by Chemmi Holdings Limited (company number: 9870892) located at: Suite 50, 2 Old Brompton Road, London SW7 3DQ, United Kingdom. Chemmi Holdings Limited is a subsidiary of Depix Holdings Limited (company number: 22972 IBC 2015) located in Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Features at BinaryTilt
The distinguishing features listed by BinaryTilt on its website are as follows:
- Founded in 2013 in New Zealand, but recently moved headquarters and operating offices to London;
- Formerly regulated in New Zealand, but now awaiting the regulatory shift from the UK Gambling Commission to the FCA;
- Minimum deposit is $250;
- All customer deposits segregated in Top-Tier bank accounts;
- Six account categories with free demo account and escalating bonuses and benefits: Basic – $250 to $1,000; Classic – $1,000 to $5,000; Premium – $5,000 to $10,000; Gold – $10,000 to $20,000; Platinum – $20,000 up to $50,000; Privilege — $50,000 and up;
- Islamic account also supported;
- Varied bonus and promotion programs (Trading commitment = 40X bonus amount) – Commitment must be met before a bonus withdrawal request can be processed – Original deposit always available for withdrawal;
- One free withdrawal per month;
- U.S. customers not accepted at this time;
- Classic High/Low, Pairs, 60-Second, Long-Term, Ladder, and One-Touch options plus Forex CFDs;
- Payoffs run up to 85% with 10% rebate – up to 3% higher payoffs at higher account levels;
- One Touch can reach 500%, and Ladder options can top out at 1500%;
- Asset choices include Currency Pairs (12), Commodities (7), Indices (19), and Stocks (19) – By using “Pairs” and “Ladder” option types, instrument choices can be expanded;
- Latest version of the SpotOption trading platform, the industry leader;
- Extensive Education Center includes a wealth of materials on a variety of topics, both basic and advanced (Personal broker assigned for “Classic” accounts and above);
- Customer support available “24×7” via live chat, email, Skype and phone.
When the firm moved to London, it converted from its Marketspulse platform to the new and improved version of SpotOption software, the undisputed leader in the industry. Their new system has all the bells and whistles that traders expect, plus a few new innovations that can come in handy. RollOver, Double-Up, and Sell-Early features are standard, but the “Strategy Advisor” is an AI robot that can make predictions using the latest pricing information and a selected indicator to guide your thought process. If you can access the Internet, then you can trade on this platform, and the latest in SSL encryption technology protects your trading sessions and personal information from external compromise.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Binary Tilt has installed several deposit payment methods, in addition to the normal route provided by credit/debit cards and banking wire transfers. The firm also supports Union Pay, YandexMoney, Skrill, WebMoney, CashU, Qiwi Wallet, GiroPay, and PaySafeCard. Withdrawals will be handled quickly as long as AML/KYC documentation is in order and current and any outstanding bonus commitments have been met (the latter does not apply to your original deposit amount.) Allow 3 to 10 days for funds delivery, due to time requirements of your chosen banking intermediaries.
Superior trader support from BinaryTilt is available “24X7” via live chat, email, form submission, Skype, and direct phone. A personal account broker will be assigned to you if you are above the “Basic” account designation. The company’s Education Center is very comprehensive, including coverage of Binary Option Basics, Market Analysis, Options Strategies, Social Trading, Platform Overview, Binary Ebooks, and Signals. There are 26 lessons to choose from, and these materials are supplemented with daily market analysis, both fundamental and technical, advanced tips on trading strategies, and more.
BinaryTilt – Conclusion
Are you looking for an excellent broker with a few years under its belt that sports the newest and best innovations in the industry? BinaryTilt has it all, from the broadest list of option types to the most sophisticated and easy-to-use platform out there. Payoff ratios are at the upper limits when rebate percentages are factored into the equation. A London operating office is a big plus, too, and news reports suggest that local regulatory oversight will soon shift from the Gambling Commission to the FCA. In the meantime, the firm adheres to best practices when it comes to customer deposit safety, privacy, and order execution standards. Peace of mind and the best tools, payoffs, technology, and support out there make BinaryTilt a wise choice in this exciting trading medium.
Forextraders' Broker of the Month
ForexTime (FXTM) is an award-winning platform that certainly has the feeling of being set up by people who know what they are doing. The firm demonstrates an understanding of what helps traders make better returns, and its success can be measured by the fact that it's doubled the number of clients it supports in recent years. The fact that the broker has grown to have more than two million accounts suggests it is getting things right for clients.