Companies tend to focus on being driven by marketing or by technology. The latter also tend to be more trustworthy, and in the binary options brokerage community, a formidable technology-focused entity in this genre is OptionFair.com. A group of industry professionals that elected to invest in their proprietary trading platform established the firm in 2010. It is now owned and operated by “B. O. TechFinancials”. This company is licensed in Cyprus and regulated by CySEC, as is OptionFair.com.
As a technology company, OptionFair uses innovation to separate themselves from the pack. You will get a good first impression when you visit their website for the first time. It can be translated into 8 languages, and their offerings are easy to tab to from the Home Page. From their beginning, they have been instrumental in introducing new varieties of options from one-touch to no-touch to boundary options on their user-friendly and straightforward trading platform. Other brokers have quickly followed suit, but without the features that this firm supports, such as closing options before expiry times. Every bit of information a trader needs is displayed on one screenshot, allowing for easy management of open positions and easy access to new opportunities.
From an offering perspective, you cannot beat this broker from promotions to asset choices or even account classifications. Payouts range from 70% to 85%, but their VIP account class can earn up to 89%. Rebates vary by asset, but also range up to 15%. In addition to classic, one-touch, no-touch, and boundary/range options, you may also trade “turbo style” with 60-second offerings. At every turn, this broker has taken the time to use technology to improve your trading experience with SMS signals, timely market commentary, and a wealth of educational materials. As per their stated goal, the firm’s mission is to provide “traders with the ability to safely and reliably profit by investing in a variety of assets.”
Features at OptionFair
The distinguishing features listed by OptionFair.com website are as follows:
- Headquartered in Cyprus and operated since 2010 by a group of dedicated financial professionals that are technology leaders in the burgeoning field of binary options and that are experienced in all facets of the business;
- Licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission: License Number 216/13;
- Classic High/Low, One-Touch, No-Touch, Boundary, and 60-Second options offered;
- Payoff rates as high as 89% for VIP accounts (85% in other cases), with rebate for incorrect trades up to 15%;
- Asset choices exceed 70 with an emphasis on the most popular ones (Currency pairs = 21, Commodities = 9, Stocks = 29, and Indices = 13);
- Trading platform offers many featured unmatched by other brokers with easy access to all open options, pricing behavior, and customer sentiment barometers;
- Five account classifications to fit all trader types – Standard: Deposit $250 with 30% bonus; Silver: Deposit $500 with 60% bonus; Gold: Deposit $2,000 with 80% bonus; Platinum: Deposit $15,000 with 100% bonus; and VIP: Deposit $50,000 with personal bonus to be determined and 89% payoffs;
- Broad based educational area, including FAQs, video tutorials, binary options eBook, binary options webinars, trade basics, glossary, Trader’s Center, daily news, SMS alerts and signals, economic calendar, and more;
- Deposit and withdrawal methods include credit and debit cards, eWallets, wire transfers, and a host of local payment alternatives;
- The firm now accepts four deposit currencies: EUR, USD, GBP or RUB;
- Customer service is available to assist you in every way “24X7” in 13 major languages via live chat, email or direct phone.
OptionFair has invested in their proprietary version of a binary option trading platform. It is web-based and uncomplicated, but it still presents the basics, as with other platforms, along with a few features to help traders have flexibility in applying their various strategies. One-touch and boundary options were innovations of this firm, which quickly gained industry acceptance. All trading sessions benefit from 128-bit SSL encryption, and the firm participates in a deposit safety program supported by the Republic of Cyprus.
Deposits and Withdrawals
No deposit is required upon registration, but $250, or its equivalent in Euros, Pounds, or Rubles, is all that is required to open a trading account. Five account classifications can be set up via a number of deposit options that include all major credit and debit cards, eWallets, bank wire transfer, or local payment method. Withdrawals are handled quickly and in the same way as the initial deposit, as long as internationally mandated identity materials are on file with the firm.
OptionFair has a network of offices to support your trading adventure, and their professional service representatives can be accessed online via live chat or email, or by direct phone lines in several countries. At this time, 13 languages are supported, and the website can be viewed in 8 different languages. A host of educational materials are also available in the form of ebooks, video tutorials, or general instruction webinars. Daily news, an economic calendar, SMS signals and alerts, and active commentary round out the basket of tools offered to improve your odds in the market.
OptionFair – Conclusion
OptionFair.com is a technology-based firm that has proven its mettle in the binary options industry since 2010 with innovative trading features and a simple objective of supporting their customers with the best tools and choices in the marketplace. They have established their leadership position without marketing fanfare and continue to lead by looking forward to the future with a vision unmatched in the industry. If you like a no-nonsense broker that focuses on getting it right, then OptionFare.com may be your cup of tea.
Forextraders' Broker of the Month
ForexTB is generally considered a reliable and reputable firm. It offers a variety of desirable features and attracts traders from all over Europe. The brokerage is fully regulated and licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and is fully compliant with the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). Customer reviews are usually positive, and independent industry websites that have reviewed ForexTB have concluded that the broker is safe...