It is difficult for a new binary options broker to gain traction and attention in today’s highly competitive market, but OX Markets.com has managed to do just that after hitting the ground running in 2015. New brokers typically need a few years to find their niche, but OX Markets wasted little time on the learning curve. They quickly fine tuned their website offering and found that by raising their payout ratio above industry standards (as high as 91% at this writing) and by offering innovative and unique bonus promotions (a kilo of gold bars for trading competitions, for example) they could blaze a trail that new customers would follow. Welcome bonuses can now reach 100%. Trading commitments are “30X”, as with most other binary options brokers, but profits can be withdrawn when trading volumes reach “5X” within the first 60 days after benefits are posted.
Choosing a new broker can be risky, but OX Markets has been authorized under the stricter set of new CySEC regulations and is in full compliance with MiFID directives for the EU. OX Markets is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. Client deposits are protected by segregation in Top-Tier banks and national investor protection schemes, as well. The firm also sports the new and improved, second generation SpotOption trading platform, complete with a full set of enhanced features and easy-to-use trading tools. OX Markets has also partnered with AFXANT, a leader in Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications, which are designed to give you a leg up on analysis and direct you to advantageous opportunities in a quickly changing market.
As for product choice, there are nearly sixty asset choices, including forex pairs, commodities, indices and stocks. They offer the traditional mix of High/Low, Long Term, One-Touch, Ladder, and Turbo options, but they also offer Pairs. By matching asset choices in the same group for relative comparisons going forward, you can expand your potential trading horizon to over 200 trading instruments. “Roll Over” and “Sell Early” features are supported, as are mobile applications for trading whenever and wherever your device can access the Internet. Learning and support materials are also top of the line. OX Markets.com is owned and operated by Ox Capital Markets Ltd, with a trading name OX MARKETS, a Cyprus Investment Firm, Licensed and Authorised by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSEC), under license number 274/15. U.S. clients are not accepted at this time.
Features at Ox Markets
The distinguishing features listed by OX Markets website are as follows:
• Founded in 2015 and with operations in Limassol, Cyprus;
• Regulatory compliance through CySEC and MiFID;
• Minimum deposit is 250 USD, GBP or EUR;
• Customer deposits protected by segregation techniques with further protection from national investor compensation programs;
• Four account categories with escalating benefits and Demo account privileges: Micro – From $250 to $2,499; Bronze — From $2,500 up to $4,999; Silver – From $5,000 up to $9,999; and Gold – From $10,000 and up;
• Personal account manager and signals provided above Micro class level;
• Unique promotions, competitions, welcome bonuses, and Risk-Free trades, with lower trading commitments in order to withdraw profits;
• U.S. customers not accepted at this time;
• Offering includes classic “High/Low”, Pairs, Turbo, Long-Term, One-Touch, and Ladder options;
• Payoffs run up to 91%, but can be much higher for special One-Touch and Ladder varieties;
• Asset choices include Currency Pairs (12), Commodities (7), Indices (19), and Stocks (19);
• Pair options can increase trading possibilities to over 200+ instruments;
• SpotOption Generation 2 web-based trading platform, including mobile applications;
• Extensive feature set, including “Roll Over” and “Sell Early”;
• Education Center includes platform tutorials, e-books, videos and numerous ongoing webinars on the basics and winning strategies;
• Professional market analysis, supplemented with modern AI-enhanced software technology to pinpoint best opportunities;
• Customer support via live chat, email and phone on “24X5” basis.
The management team at OX Markets chose to go with the upgraded 2013 version of the highly popular SpotOption trading platform. It is completely web-based, user friendly, and packed with the latest features for your trading enjoyment. “Rollover” and “Sell Early” features are just two of the many advantages carried over into this second generation interface. Mobile apps are now supported, as well, for the on-the-go trader. OX Markets has also teamed up with AFXANT to provide unrivalled market analysis from the leader in Market Analysis Software. The latest encryption technology also protects your personal information and trading activity data from the prying eyes of external hackers and fraudsters.
Deposits and Withdrawals
The banking section on the OX Markets website specifically states that major credit and debit cards are accepted, as well as banking wire transfers, for standard depositing and withdrawal purposes. Trademarks for Neteller and Skrill are displayed on the website, but you may have to discuss that avenue with a customer service rep. As with all international brokers, KYC/AML documentation must be on file, current, and in order before any withdrawal request can be approved. Bonus commitments must also be satisfied before withdrawals can be processed. Allow roughly a week to cover OXM processing time and additional days required by banking intermediaries.
Bilingual customer support reps are available “24X5” to assist you in every way and to navigate amongst the many choices available. Customer support can be accessed via live chat, email and direct phone line. Person-to-Person assistance is also a benefit when perusing through the comprehensive learning academy materials. These support materials include ebooks, videos, and scheduled ongoing webinars, together with signals and one-on-one support at higher account levels. Detailed market commentary and analysis complete the full package to ensure that you are fully prepared on a daily basis for opportunities in the market.
Ox Markets – Conclusion
OX Markets is a new binary options broker that entered the fray in 2015, focused on key areas to differentiate itself from its competition, and quickly gained recognition for its innovative style and modern technology. It has promptly moved through its early learning phase and is now set for rapid growth, based on its early merits. CySEC and MiFID regulatory compliance also bring the peace of mind that most traders expect. Payoff ratios are top of the chart, and bonus promotions, contest offerings, and applicable trading commitment requirements have set a new standard in the industry. OX Markets makes trading fun again with excellent customer service and support. By all measures, the firm lives up to its stated goal, which is “To advance the client’s trading potential through education and technology.”
Forextraders' Broker of the Month
BlackBull Markets is a reliable and well-respected trading platform that provides its customers with high-quality access to a wide range of asset groups. The broker is headquartered in New Zealand which explains why it has flown under the radar for a few years but it is a great broker that is now building a global following. The BlackBull Markets site is intuitive and easy to use, making it an ideal choice for beginners.