“Trade anytime and anywhere using the latest software innovations” is the call sign for Alvexo.com, one of the newest forex brokers and investment companies to make its presence felt this year. The firm was licensed by CySEC in 2014, and the website opened for business in early 2015. Market professionals from both the trading and hi-tech arenas founded Alvexo, thereby assuring you that you will benefit from what works the best in today’s competitive forex space. The firm is operated by VPR Safe Financial Group Limited, a limited liability company, recognized as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF). Alvexo is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus, a member state of the Eurozone.
With Alvexo, you are not limited to just trading currency pairs. They also offer CFDs for commodities, stocks, and indices, all with the assurances of being a regulated broker within the newer, more strict compliance regimen of CySEC authorities. Client deposits are segregated in fiduciary accounts, separate from operating capital, and privacy is maintained at the highest level using the latest in 256-bit SSL encryption technology. Full transparency breeds trust, and this commitment supports the firm’s mission “to empower and educate our clients, and to offer them the best possible investment terms and environment for generating the best returns on their investment.”
Alvexo offers four account types for varying skill levels, along with Islamic and free demo trading accounts. You may download MT4, use their web-based trading platform, or go with a mobile app for smartphone or tablet access. Free trading signals are provided twice daily, and the firm’s social trading feature allows for auto-trading from their web-trader format. MT4 protocols enable trading robots, auto-trading, and expert advisers. Spreads are competitive and vary by account type, getting as low as 0.1 pip with the ECN account option. Leverage can be as high as 400:1 with currency pairs and 50:1 for some CFDs. Alvexo also takes great pride in its Trading Academy, trading tools and daily market commentary prepared by in-house economists and seasoned brokers. This management team truly wants to partner with you for your future investment success.
Features at Alvexo
Why trade with Alvexo.com? The firm lists these reasons:
- Founded, headquartered, and licensed in Cyprus, within the strict regulatory compliance oversight of the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC);
- Broad array of currency pairs offered, along with CFDs for stocks, commodities, and indices;
- Four account classifications with benefits that vary by type: Classic ($500 to $2,499); Gold (Most popular – $2,500 to $4,999); ECN ($5,000 to $9,999 and Bitcoins made be traded with this account); Prime ($10,000 and up);
- Unique “Account Generator” determines the best account structure for you based on five questions related to your income status and investment goals;
- Islamic and free Demo trading accounts also available;
- Clients from the U.S., Yemen, N. Korea and Iran are not accepted at this time;
- Welcome bonuses and one-on-one support vary by account type;
- Trading platforms include Metatrader4, Web-Trader, and mobile apps;
- Trading Academy includes an extensive assortment of tutorial videos and learning materials from beginner to veteran and from basics to advanced trading strategies;
- Free market signals, analysis, market news, and timely commentaries;
- Social trading supported on Web-trader platform;
- Deposits can be made in USD or EUR by various money transfer options;
- Customer service reps can be accessed via mail, email, live chat, or by direct phone using one of a dozen internationally supported lines.
As of April 2016 Alvexo no longer allows Scalping.
Alvexo offer three modes of access, each designed to provide one-click order processing and intuitive control of your trading experience. The highly popular MT4 platform can be downloaded or you may go with the firm’s web-based format that does not require any download. For those on-the-go traders, a mobile app is also supported. Straight-Through Processing with swift and transparent order execution is available with ECN accounts, but all trading platforms offer ease of use and encryption of all trading activity, including any personal information on file. Automated EAs and social trading are also supported.
Deposits and Withdrawals
The minimum deposit for a Classic account is $500, but it can be made in USD or EUR. Major credit and debit cards, bank wire transfers, and a host of alternative payment methods are supported. There are no deposit or withdrawal fees, although banking intermediaries may charge for their services independent of Alvexo. Withdrawal requests are processed promptly, as long as internationally mandated identity data is on file and in order.
Helpful customer service representatives are available “24X7” to answer your queries and to provide one-on-one support in several languages. Contact can be via live chat, direct mail or email, or by international toll-free phone lines. Training and support materials are in abundance for every level of trader. Tutorials, webinars, market news and commentary, free signals, market analysis, and advanced trading strategies are but a few of the support materials available online to enhance your trading experience.
Alvexo – Conclusion
Alvexo may be one of the newest forex brokers to arrive on the scene, but they appear to have hit the ground running with a collection of features and product offerings that can be tailored to your individual investment tastes. They operate within the greatly enhanced regulatory regime within Cyprus and strive to be transparent, secure, and supportive in every way. The management team specializes in global fiscal markets, and their byline enunciates their ongoing commitment to you: “Swift, Secure, Smart – Trade with the assurance of a regulated broker committed to your financial success.”