|High leverage.||For a demo account, you must register.|
|Variety of trading tools.|
|Excellent range of educational tools|
BDSwiss is a well-established broker that offers traders a variety of ways to trade the financial markets. It has established itself as a one-stop broker delivering a world-class online trading experience through a regulated and multi-awarded environment. Established in 2012, BDSwiss has been providing competitive pricing and fast execution on more than 1,000 underlying instruments. They include leading company stocks and ETFs at direct market access and hundreds of CFDs such as forex, shares, commodities, and indices. The broker has more than 1.5 million registered clients in over 180 countries. Access to cryptocurrencies may depend upon a trader’s location.
BDSwiss has a very transparent and competitive pricing policy, which helps traders understand what charges are involved. Fees relating to forex trading are super-low, and stock CFD fees are also competitive.
The broker offers extensive support through various channels to help ensure that customers get the support they need as quickly as possible.
The broker prides itself on its competitive trading conditions, offering no fees on deposits and credit card withdrawals and raw spreads starting at 0 pips. These are just some of the perks on offer to provide a competitive trading environment to its customers.
BDSwiss is the brand name of BDSwiss Group, which operates on a global scale under several entities. It is regulated by various financial authorities, including the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius (FSC), and the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Each entity accepts clients from different regions and offers various trading products, services and conditions under the relevant financial authority’s laws and regulations.
It’s possible to trade using the broker’s intuitive, highly responsive mobile app, which can be used for all your trading requirements, from account registration to placing trades. The MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platforms can be downloaded to a desktop or accessed via WebTrader using standard internet browsers.
The minimum deposit can be as low as $10. As BDSwiss is regulated by a Tier-1 regulator, CySEC, and must comply with the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) regulations, leverage is capped at 1:30 for EU clients. Those outside the EU can trade using up to 1:500, while Premium account holders can use leverage up to 1:1000. The leverage for stocks varies from 1:5 to 1:100 and for forex up to 1:500.
The BDSwiss website offers telephone support in seven languages – English, German, French, Greek, Portuguese and Italian – which appeals to a wide range of traders globally. You have access to all the features needed to trade from the site’s homepage, such as opening an account, banking information, the assets index, FAQs, information on how to trade forex and CFDs, and more. BDSwiss is headquartered in Cyprus, and since opening its doors in 2012, it has become one of the most reputable and popular brokers in the industry.
BDSwiss offers a variety of account offerings to suit the needs of its customers. Three accounts are available in all jurisdictions, while two accounts – Cent and Premium – are offered under the auspices of the FSC-regulated entity BDS Markets and the FSA-regulated entity BDS Ltd.
- Classic: This account allows clients to trade using some of the most favourable conditions such as zero deposit fees, minimum slippage and ultra-fast execution. The minimum deposit is $1,000, and the average spread is 1.5 for the EUR/USD currency pair.
- VIP: High-volume traders are particularly suited to this account with reduced trading costs and zero commissions on index products. VIP account holders also benefit from complimentary 1-1 trading sessions and unlimited access to the BDSwiss VIP Trading Alerts Telegram channel. The minimum deposit is $3,000, and the average spread is 1.1 for the EUR/USD currency pair.
- Raw: Designed for traders looking to reduce their trading costs on forex majors and gold pairs, the BDSwiss Raw account offers ultra-tight spreads from 0.0 for a fixed commission of $5 per lot. The minimum deposit is $5,000, and the average spread is 0.3 for the EUR/USD currency pair. This account offers benefits such as live trading alerts, low spreads and commissions, dedicated support, and premium trading tools.
- Cent: This lower-risk account is exclusively available to specific regions outside the EU and gives traders the chance to trade in cents. The minimum deposit is $10, and the average spread is 1.5 for the EUR/USD currency pair. (Exclusively for BDS Markets (FSC) or BDS Ltd (FSA) jurisdictions.) This account is ideal for beginner traders as well as more experienced traders wishing to test their trading strategies with reduced exposure.
- Premium: This account offers traders the opportunity to trade higher leverage of up to 1:1000, with spreads starting as low as 1.1 pips and with zero commissions on 70+ assets that include precious metals, forex, and energies. The Premium account is available exclusively for specific non-EU regions under BDS Markets (FSC) and BDS Ltd (FSA) jurisdictions. The minimum deposit is $5,000.
- Demo: BDSwiss also offers new traders the chance to put their skills to the test using their demo trading account. You can open up any of the above accounts via the demo trading system to test the available tools, spreads and conditions. No deposit is required, but any profits earned are non-withdrawable.
BDSwiss is recognised as being one of the elite forex and CFD brokers in the market today. This broker has an intuitive trading interface and some superior trading features. It offers a wide variety of trade options, including CFDs, MT4 Forex Option Builder, One Touch, 60 Seconds and Pro Trader.
BDSwiss also provides traders with a vast selection of assets to trade, including over 70 instruments within its Cent and Premium account offerings and over 250 instruments for its Classic, VIP and Raw accounts. For traders who fall within the FSC regulatory guidelines, BDSwiss also offers its StockPlus account, which allows traders to access over 1,000 world-leading stocks and ETFs. The account features 0% commissions for unleveraged investing in stocks and the option to use up to 1:5 leverage to trade stocks and ETFs. Detailed information on each asset is available on the website. It includes the Reuters code, the expiry rule, and the trading hours of the asset.
Awards and recognitions
BDSwiss has accumulated a number of awards in the industry in recent years, including:
- ‘Best Trading Conditions 2020’ by World Finance
- ‘Best Partnership Program 2020’ by Global Banking & Finance Review
- ‘Best Market Research Provider 2020’ by FXScouts Awards
- ‘Best Mobile Trading Platform Europe 2021’ by Global Banking & Finance Review
- ‘Best FX Research & Education Provider 2021’ by World Finance
- ‘Best Market Research Provider 2021’ by FXScouts Awards
BDSWISS TRADING FEATURES
BDSwiss offers more than a simple trading interface. A wide selection of additional features is easily accessible on the website. These features include:
- A 100% web-based trading interface that requires no software download.
- Website and customer support are available in several languages.
- A demo account is available so that you can trade without the risk of losing real money.
- Trading is also available on mobile, allowing you to trade while on the go.
- Opening a trading account is easy and is free of charge.
- There are over 1,000 assets to trade in various asset classes, depending upon account classification.
- Detailed online information on how to trade the available trade options that are available, such as One Touch and 60 Seconds.
- Short-term and long-term trade expiry times are available.
- Live financial news is available on the site’s homepage providing the latest market updates.
- Competitive pay-out and risk ratios.
- Professional and efficient customer support.
- Trading Alerts give traders direct and exclusive access to the broker’s professional traders’ setups and insights on current market trends via Telegram.
- Trading companion tool provides comprehensive feedback for VIP and Raw account holders related to their trading history and performance.
BDSWISS TRADING PLATFORMS
The trading interface offered by BDSwiss is intuitive and easy to use. Since it is 100% web-based, you do not need to download any software. With a computer and internet access, you could be forex trading online within minutes. If you prefer to trade on your desktop or laptop device, the downloadable versions of MT4 and MT5 are also supported. Trading is also available on mobile via iPhone and Android smartphone devices. The site is encrypted with an SSL Encryption certificate, thereby ensuring the safety of your personal and financial details at all times.
The BDSwiss approach is to offer clients the well-tested and robust trading platforms MT4 and MT5. Both are available in downloadable and WebTrader format. MT4 is the world’s most popular retail trading platform.
MT4 and MT5 are suitable for beginner, intermediate and experienced traders. They offer excellent market analysis and charting tools. They also provide a wide range of services such as multi-language features, the ability to display 100 charts simultaneously, copy trading and automated trading through the Expert Advisors function.
Charting and tools
BDSwiss offers Trading Central, which provides a comprehensive suite of trading tools offering the latest market insights using a combination of AI indicators, analyst research and automated pattern recognition.
Trading Central is free to all traders with a live account and offers an AI newsfeed with the latest market news analyst views providing expert opinions and technical insights.
DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS WITH BDSWISS
BDSwiss offers a wide variety of deposit and withdrawal methods, including a range of 150+ international and local payment methods. Being able to access your money in your trading account is an essential part of forex trading. Deposits can be made using various options, including Visa and Mastercard, Maestro, Sofort, Giropay, EPS, Skrill and Neteller. There are zero fees charged on deposits, though your intermediary bank may charge fees of its own. Withdrawals can be actioned in the same way, and BDSwiss offers a quick turnaround time. BDSwiss offers instant withdrawals for up to €/$/£2,000 and charges $0 fees on all credit card withdrawals. Your funds are also kept in a segregated client fund account with EU banking institutions.
BDSwiss education and research materials cater to every type of trader. Classic account holders can take advantage of educational resources, including Autochartist and Trading Central market analysis tools, and a library of live webinars, e-books and video courses.
A dedicated Trading Academy on its website provides a wide range of resources to support beginner and intermediate traders.
BDSwiss offers unparalleled customer support in over 20 native languages. Support is available 24/5. You can contact a member of the broker’s support team via live web, mobile chat or email. However, traders will enjoy the fact that the BDSwiss platform is designed to be reliable and user-friendly.
BDSWISS THE BOTTOM LINE
While many forex and CFD brokers are available in the market today, BDSwiss offers the complete package. Using this broker, you will have access to all the features and tools needed to trade effectively, coupled with the extensive support and educational resources to help you trade with confidence. Whether you are new to the world of forex trading or are a seasoned forex professional or somewhere in between, each trader receives the same exceptional service and will have access to the wide variety of assets and trade options that BDSwiss has to offer. As the world of forex and forex trading continues to grow, so will this reputable broker’s quality of service and features.
Please be advised that certain products and/or multiplier levels may not be available for traders from EEA countries due to legal restrictions.
Trading in Forex/ CFDs and Other Derivatives is highly speculative and carries a high level of risk. It is possible to lose all your capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone and you should ensure that you understand the risks involved. Seek independent advice if necessary. Speculate only with funds that you can afford to lose.
Forextraders' Broker of the Month
ForexTime (FXTM) is an award-winning platform that certainly has the feeling of being set up by people who know what they are doing. The firm demonstrates an understanding of what helps traders make better returns, and its success can be measured by the fact that it's doubled the number of clients it supports in recent years. The fact that the broker has grown to have more than two million accounts suggests it is getting things right for clients.