Eiro Group Pros
- Up to 100% loyalty bonus
- Support from account managers
- Proprietary trading software
Eiro Group Cons
- Services available in English only
- Traders can use only a proprietary WebTrader
- Basic accounts don’t get exclusive updates
- Eiro Group is an online trading platform specialized in providing cutting-edge trading technologies and a broad range of trading tools that have a proven efficiency among retail traders.
- Currently, there are thousands of trading instruments available, covering the leading asset classes such as Forex, stocks, indices, commodities, bonds, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies.
- Transparency is one of the key qualities of Eiro Group, given it offers all the information regarding the trading services on its website or via customer representatives available 24/5.
- Compliance is a key part of the Eiro Group’s mission and because of that, customers will need to verify their identity and address by submitting the documents requested according to the KYC/AML guidelines.
- Eiro Group is glad to announce that customers can take advantage of a broad range of trading resources, including educational content, trading signals, savings account, and money management.
About Eiro Group
Eiro Group is a leading trading platform with the main goal of assisting investors and traders in achieving their financial freedom. Via a long-term well-calculated investment program, the brand wants to enable individuals from all around the world to trade from the comfort of their place, taking advantage of the volatility in the financial markets.
It remains fully committed to protecting personal funds and information using some of the latest security measures and segregated accounts. Addressing an audience of international traders, Eiro Group has designed a very diversified trading offer, to make sure that it will be suited for any type of trading style.
Who Does Eiro Group appeal to?
Eiro Group was developed for retail traders from all around the world wanting to take advantage of competitive trading conditions. The services are available for all jurisdictions where local regulation is not contrary to such provisions. Some countries might not be able to open accounts, but it is important to note that Eiro Group is available for traders leaving in areas that have long been ignored by large brokerage houses.
The Eiro Group account offer is diverse, covering 6 different options: basic, silver, gold, platinum, diamond, and millioner club. In doing so, the brand makes sure that even traders with little capital can open an account and start trading.
Among the most notable trading features, it is important to note the loyalty bonus, exclusive updates, trading signals, daily market reviews, support from account managers, and other premium features such as money management, group of analysts, and saving accounts. Access to these benefits will depend mainly on the account type chosen. Eiro Group rewards customers who deposited more funds with enhanced trading benefits.
Eiro Group Instruments and Spreads
When it comes to the Eiro Group assets available, there is plenty of good news for traders. That happens because, at present, they can trade on currency pairs, cryptocurrency instruments, indices, commodities, ETFs, bonds, and stocks from some of the leading markets, such as the USA, Australia, Canada, and Europe. Spreads are variable and depend on the asset chosen as well as the account types. Eiro Group wants to offer competitive trading costs, so traders can get in and out of the market without high charges.
Learn Trading with Eiro Group
Beginners or intermediate traders can take advantage of the educational resources made available by Eiro Group. Daily market reviews, support from an account manager, group of analysts and other resources provided to registered customers will offer more insights into how professional traders get involved in the markets. Educating traders continues to be one of the main goals at Eiro Group.
Eiro Group Platform Review
Fully aware it needs to differentiate from other leading trading brands, Eiro Group built a platform from scratch, wanting to show that there is a personalized and efficient way to trade online. This WebTrader comes with multiple tools and features, all of which can serve well during periods of high volatility.
Available on any type of device, the platform does not require any installation and can be accessed at eiro-group.com from any location, as long as there is an internet connection available.
Crypto Trading with Eiro Group
Rising demand for cryptocurrency instrument had incentivized Eiro Group to cover some of the leading tokens. Customers can trade on Bitcoin, Ether, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Cardano, Lumens, Monero, Tron, Neo, Ethereum Classic, Dash, IOTA, ZCash, and QTUM. Going long or short is possible, now that there is elevated volatility and Eiro Group has a proactive approach.
Eiro Group Review Conclusion
All the information available on Eiro Group’s website suggests the brand has been and remains committed to working on behalf of customers. Its offer is diversified and tailored towards traders living in various areas around the world. The proprietary platform represents one of the key strengths, on top of other benefits.Please be advised that certain products and/or multiplier levels may not be available for traders from EEA countries due to legal restrictions.