ForexTime (FXTM) is a multi-award-winning broker that offers exceptional online trading services for Forex, CFDs on Spot Metals, Indices, Shares, and Commodity Futures, and an Investment Program whereby anyone can invest in Forex without having advanced trading experience . The FXTM Invest Program allows clients to follow and copy the trades of suitable strategy managers. Clients simply sit back and let the strategy managers work for them, making money when they make money.
All FXTM customers – Institutional and retail clientele – benefit from the highest levels of security. The FXTM brand comes under the umbrella of three companies: ForexTime Limited which is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. Forextime UK Limited which is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of UK with license number 777911.FT Global Limited which is licensed and regulated by the IFSC (license numbers IFSC/60/345/TS and IFSC/60/345/APM).
All FXTM client funds are deposited in segregated accounts at top-tier banks.
FXTM offers all traders powerful leverage depending on their country of residence, knowledge & experience, tight spreads starting from 0.1 pips, and the ability to trade 100+ instruments. This broker provides a great variety of optimised account types, desktop and mobile MT4/MT5 trading platforms, regularly hosts exciting demo and live contests gives out trade-enhancing bonuses (under FT Global Limited where T&Cs apply), as well as useful free trading tools.
ForexTime understands that educating new and even seasoned traders is key and so places great emphasis on assisting traders to improve their skills through online FX courses & articles, local seminars and frequent webinars.
**ForexTime Does NOT accept Traders from US**
Features at ForexTime
Why trade with ForexTime.com?
- Flexible Leverage
- Great range of financial instruments including Forex, CFDs on spot metals Commodity Futures and Indices
- Licensed by South Africa’s FSCA with FSP number 46614
- No fees on deposits and instant withdrawals
- Tight spreads, fast execution and deep liquidity
- Swap-free option available
- Wide range of desktop and mobile MT4 & MT5 trading platforms to choose from
- Free rechargeable Demo Account
- Low minimum deposit of $5
- Free trading tools including margin and pip calculators
- Great range of standard and ECN account types to choose from
- Hedging and scalping allowed
- Live and Demo trading contests (under FT Global Limited. T&Cs apply)
- Free FX trading educational resources
- Registered with numerous regulatory bodies.
FXTM offers a full suite of trading platforms to ensure that traders can access the markets wherever they may be. Traders have a choice of:
- Mobile (iOS/ Android)
- MetaTrader 4 (MT4)
- MetaTrader 5 (MT5).
- FXTM WebTrader is also available for the MT4 platform.
All trading activity and personal information are encrypted for security and safety using the latest in SSL technology.
Deposits and Withdrawals
FXTM provides clients a wide variety of deposit/ withdrawal options including:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Bank Wire
- E-wallets (e.g. Neteller, Skrill, etc)
- and many local payment options.
New payment options are added regularly.
ForexTime – Customer Support
FXTM is a truly global broker and that is reflected in their excellent multilingual Customer Support Service. Once users register on the ForexTime.com website, a dedicated Account Manager gets in touch and helps the user onto the trading path, providing support and guidance every step of the way. The experienced and knowledgeable FXTM Account Managers can be contacted easily via live chat, email, social media channels (Facebook, telegram, Viber, WhatsApp) or telephone and are there to help all new and existing ForexTime traders.
Expect a professional, secure, personalized trading experience from FXTM. This broker goes the extra mile to ensure that clients have everything they need to trade the markets from advanced trading tools and platforms to daily market analysis, which is prepared by experienced in-house analysts. ForexTime’s market analysts are constantly being quoted by the world’s leading media outlets too. With the large range of trading account types, ForexTime provides everything a trader needs to excel.
ForexTime Limited, ForexTime UK Limited and FT Global Limited share the same brand name, FXTM. ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. Forextime UK Limited is regulated by FCA with license number 777911. FT Global Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with License numbers IFSC/60/345/TS and IFSC/60/345/APM.
– Leverage is offered based on your country of residence, knowledge and experience.
– Bonuses and promotions are offered based on your country of residence while terms and conditions apply.