The forex brokerage industry is comprised of many players, but, as with other industries, it can be subdivided into three distinct tiers: a handful of large firms that have led the industry, a larger middle group that is stable and capable of leadership, but at much lower volumes, and a vast third level group of companies that are scrambling for market share and striving to rise to the other two tiers. FxPro is definitely in the first tier. It has a large global footprint, high volume of turnover to ensure ample liquidity, and a major base of operations in London, the center of foreign exchange from every aspect.
Everything about the company speaks to its broad reach. Twenty languages are supported on its website, and the firm is capable of serving clients in over 150 countries worldwide. Regulatory bodies in both the UK and Cyprus provide oversight, and the firm, as an industry leader, has served on various industry compliance bodies to ensure that a code of transparency is promoted for all participants in forex.
FxPro is also staffed with over 200 employees to serve your interests. Favorable testimonials abound, and the firm is active in local communities, sponsoring many high level teams, like Fulham FC in the English Premier League, to a variety of other sporting ventures across the globe. FxPro is also committed to providing the highest level of service possible, as evidenced by their mission statement: “Investing in our people, innovation and technology, we aspire to be the first choice of our clients, the best option for new traders and the leading provider of FX solutions, enabling customers to trade their way to success.” If you like being with a leader, then FxPro will interest you.
FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration no. 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence no. 078/07) and by the South Africa Financial Services Board- FSB (authorisation no. 45052).
From August 1st 2018 new ESMA rules regarding stop levels and leverage will come into effect. You can read more about the stop levels and leverage here.
We are Introducers of FxPro.
Features at FxPro
Why trade with FxPro? Here are a few reasons:
- FxPro was established in 2006.
- Spot Forex is the primary product, but CFDs are also offered for Metals, Energies, Shares, Indices and Futures;
- No dealer intervention ensures tight spreads, high liquidity, no slippage on Instant Execution and no re-quotes on Market Execution;
- Metatrader4 platform with market execution supported;
- Trading platforms can accommodate a host of environments, and each is supported for mobile trading;
- Accounts may be held in USD, GBP, CHF, EUR, PLN, AUD and JPY;
- An Investor Compensation Scheme protects your deposits that are held only in segregated accounts with Tier 1 global banks;
- Negative Balance Protection;
- Fast and convenient Deposit/Withdrawal options exist using payment cards, wire transfer, or other local payment methods that are available in the market;
- Abundant market intelligence is provided by daily commentary, network sharing, and technical analysis support;
- Customer Service representatives are on duty “24X5” and cover 20 languages at present;
- There are no restrictions placed on scalping strategies;
- Spreads depend on market conditions, but often are the lowest in the industry;
- Leverage as high as “500:1” is offered;
- CFDs on 6 asset classes including Forex, Shares, Spot Indices, Futures, Spot Metals, Spot Energies
- Award-winning order execution with no dealing desk intervention, subject to FxPro’s Order Execution Policy
- Tight spreads, competitive pricing and deep pool of liquidity
- Wide range of desktop, mobile and web trading platforms
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Negative Balance Protection, offered subject to FxPro’s Order Execution Policy
Exclusive tools, educational resources and market analysis
FxPro supports a variety of Metatrader4 set-ups, including a simple web access model, down to client and multi-client environments. Proprietary platforms are named cTrader and cAlgo. These provide full Level II pricing and click through processing, the former for standard trading and the latter for algorithmic solutions. Additional support is also provided for the trader on the go by means of mobile applications for the iPhone, iPad and the Android devices.
There is no commission fee for opening and closing positions on the MT4 and MT5 platforms, with FxPro applying a small mark-up to the spread. MT4 spreads start from 0.6 pips.
cTrader clients are charged a commission fee of 45USD for every 1 million USD traded upon opening a position, and 45USD upon closing the position. Spreads on cTrader start from 0 pips.
Deposits and Withdrawals
FxPro can support several deposit and withdrawal options, including bank wires, credit/debit cards, e-payments and a variety of local payment systems. Time of delivery is dependent on intermediaries. Deposits and trading can be in any one of seven currencies: USD, GBP, CHF, EUR, PLN, AUD and JPY. Withdrawals are processed quickly, but as a fully regulated UK FX Broker, FxPro UK is required to verify the identity and residence of each of its customers under UK Anti-Money Laundering Laws. Failure to provide any required documentation will result in delays to the opening of your FxPro account or withdrawals down the road. Once again, intermediaries may add delays or deduct their own set of fees, as is standard in the industry.
FxPro is committed to providing the highest levels of customer support available. Due to their longevity in the business and global presence, their teams have been specifically trained to deal with a wide spectrum of customer issues. Office locations are in London and Cyprus, but access via email, live chat, phone and fax is also offered. Their dedicated, multilingual (20 language plus English) Customer Service Department is there to serve you 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. For beginners, materials abound from trader-designed webinars, tutorials and videos in the FxPro Academy.
FxPro – Conclusion
FxPro has won multiple awards for its expertise and leadership in the foreign exchange industry. Their website prominently displays many of these awards. FxPro is one of the elite performers and recognized leaders for forex trading. Their commitment to quality is beyond reproach. If you strive to be with the best, then FxPro is a great choice.
See all forex brokersPlease be advised that certain products and/or multiplier levels may not be available for traders from EEA countries due to legal restrictions.