NetoTrade is a leading global investment company specializing in trading currencies, commodities and equity. Established in 2010, the company has swiftly become a favourite amongst Forex newcomers and veteran traders alike, who are seeking the personalized attention of a boutique broker and for whom the company’s ground-breaking Trading Academy and excellent trading terms provide a secure and profitable environment for investment.
With over 140 tradable assets – including currency pairs, indices, and commodity & share CFDs – investors can manage their investments using a variety of trading platforms, with up-to-date SMS signals and a wealth of market news and analysis.
NetoTrade’s multilingual support staff includes personal account managers, experienced brokers and expert economists – all of whom are easily accessible through phone, fax, email or online chat. To help establish a firm base of well-versed and informed investors, the company continues to invest vast resources in education and investment information.
Whether you are new to the Forex environment or you are seeking an alternative venue for trading, NetoTrade is the boutique investment house of choice.
Features at NetoTrade
Why trade with NetoTrade? Here are a few reasons.
• Spreads: Generally tight, starting at 0.1 pips.
• Leverage: Leverage up to 1:400 (more for Platinum Accounts).
• Trading strategies: No restrictions for hedging, scalping, or use of expert advisors.
• Execution: Execution and tight spreads are made possible by having banking relationships and price feeds from over 15 financial and banking institutions.
• Platform: NetoTrade has its own proprietary web and mobile trading platform, or you can also use the award winning MT4 trading platform.
• Accounts: Four account options, tailored to individual skill levels, are available.
• STP: Straight Through Processing (STP) precludes the need for a dealing desk.
• Superior Live Customer Support: The firm takes pride in the quality of service it provides by requiring all employees to have relevant industry qualifications and authorizations.
• Security: NetoTrade maintains both operational and client bank accounts with reputable banking institutions, while client funds are segregated in separate client bank accounts, thereby insulating them from creditors in the unlikely event of default.
NetoTrade is one of the first ECN brokers to support high-speed trading on the highly popular Metatrader 4 trading platform. NetoTrade has achieved this unique service by co-locating the NetoTrade Metatrader servers with those used by its liquidity providers. Proprietary online trading options also exist, along with a mobile trading application for most smart-phone usage. Greater price transparency, faster processing, increased liquidity, and more availability in the marketplace are benefits provided by the NetoTrade ECN advantage.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Deposits can be made in USD or EUR via Visa, MasterCard, wire transfer, or through a number of other payment alternatives. Your account on their trading platform will automatically become active after making your first deposit. Withdrawal requests are processed quickly after supplying the necessary documentation required by international law. Refunds will be made in the same fashion as when deposited. All sessions utilize the latest advances in 128-bit SSL encryption technology.
Direct email support, chat, and multi-lingual call assistance are provided. All customer service representatives hold relevant industry qualifications and are always ready to offer professional suggestions and assistance to ensure that your trading experience is a favorable one. Educational materials are available in a number of formats, including online tutorials, frequently asked questions, and abundant informational documents. They also offer professional charting, expert market research and commentary, and advanced trading tools to supplement their excellent training materials.
NetoTrade – Conclusion
NetoTrade is another UK-based firm that prides itself in delivering high quality service and features that benefit both experienced traders and newcomers to the field. There is no back-office trading desk that is trading against you, nor are there hidden fees that could surprise you. They provide access to nearly fifty foreign exchange currency pairs and a host of commodities and stock indices via the CFD market. NetoTrade is operated by NTGX Ltd., located at The Financial Services Centre, Stony Ground, Kingstown St. Vincent and the Grenadines. With NetoTrade, you have access to the global foreign exchange market and much more with the safety and soundness of trading with a market leader committed to fair, transparent pricing and quality trade execution.
Forextraders' Broker of the Month
ForexTB is generally considered a reliable and reputable firm. It offers a variety of desirable features and attracts traders from all over Europe. The brokerage is fully regulated and licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and is fully compliant with the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). Customer reviews are usually positive, and independent industry websites that have reviewed ForexTB have concluded that the broker is safe...