There are times when it is a good thing to be the new kid on the block. Your clients will benefit from the latest thinking in service and product offerings, instead of having to live through grueling upgrades of legacy software to produce similar results. Such is the case with TrioMarkets.com, a relatively new forex and CFD broker that was formed by a trio of experienced banking professionals, who wanted to bring a higher level of service quality to the world of foreign exchange. TrioMarkets is a trading name owned and operated by EDR Financial Ltd, a financial services company authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 268/15 as well as BaFin, FCA, ACP and MiFID
With several years of experience in online forex in the British and Swiss financial markets, these three entrepreneurs focused their effort upon delivering cutting-edge, technology, superior product choices, and the best in customer service quality to rival the standards found in banking. The three founders chose first to go with the popular Metatrader4 and Sirix set of trading platforms, operating within a seamless Straight-Through Processing ECN model. Social trading has also been incorporated within each of these protocols. Product offerings include a wide range of currency pairs, supplemented with CFDs for both commodities and stock indices. Lastly, Customer Service reps are bilingual and available “24/6” to help with the system, registration, and one-on-one training and support.
TrioMarkets also offers a broad range of account options, each designed for a specific type of trader, each with escalating benefits. A free demo account and Islamic account are offered, as well. The firm has also excelled in the area of its training academy, providing a wealth of materials not found at most other sites. Their TrioAcademy starts with a primary ebook library and continues from the basics to developing trading strategies for both the forex and CFD markets. You may peruse video tutorials or fundamental and technical analysis articles, but you may also take advantage of “interactive HD quality video on demand (VOD) courses, available in 15 languages”. Every effort is made to upgrade your trading skills, and one-on-one support can then add the finishing touches. Peace of mind when it comes to your deposits is also assured due to stricter CySEC regulatory rules that extend across Europe. Unfortunately, U.S. customers are not accepted at this time.
Read more FX broker reviews
Features at Trio Markets
Why trade with TrioMarkets.com? The firm lists these reasons:
- $4 cashback per lot traded till the end of 2015
- Founded in 2014 by a trio of banking professionals;
- Headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus and regulated under the stricter rules of CySEC with compliance across the entire European Union;
- Client deposits protected by segregation and by the Cyprus Investor Compensation Program up to 20,000 Euros;
- Minimum deposit is 100 USD or EUR;
- Broad set of deposit methods are supported;
- Four account classifications with escalating benefits and varying spreads and leverage: Bronze ($500 to $1,999); Silver ($2,000 to $9,999); Gold ($10,000 to $49,999); Diamond ($50,000 and up);
- Free Demo Account with $10,000 in virtual cash, plus Islamic account, if desired;
- Variety of popular asset choices, including currency pairs (48), CFD commodities (10); and CFD indices (19);
- Three trading platforms, powered by MT4 software or by Sirix WebTrader;
- Social trading, enhanced by broad access to social media and crowd sourcing for following experts or for mirror trading possibilities;
- Scalping and hedging permissible;
- Learning Academy offers broad set of tools and educational materials from basic to advanced through ebooks, articles, online tutorials, and more;
- Customer service representatives speak several languages and can be accessed “24X6” via live chat, email, or direct phone line.
In keeping with the “Trio” theme, the firm offers three trading platforms – a downloadable version, online real time software, and a mobile application, as well. The highly popular Metatrader4 series of trading systems have been chosen for the first and third options. Download your favorite MT4 software for desktop or mobile use, or rely on Sirix Forex WebTrader for online real time access, no download required. Each system set enables social trading features. In all cases, TrioMarkets runs on an ECN/STP environment of operating protocols, where execution orders are automatically matched with global liquidity providers instantly. No re-quotes or slippage will be encountered with this broker. Security and safety are also addressed with the latest in 256-bit SSL encryption technology, a quantum leap above most other brokers.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Making deposits is easy by using major credit and debit cards or bank wire transfers, but a number of local payment methods, like Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, and WebMoney are also supported. Withdrawals must follow the same deposit path when made and to the same account holder, per international AML law. Withdrawal requests will be approved and processed quickly, as long as personal identity data is on file and current. There is a fee for a withdrawal – the lesser of 1% or $100.
Service reps have been professionally trained to provide a higher level of service than at most other brokers. They speak several languages and can help with set up, system issues, and one-on-one training. Access via email and direct phone line works “24X6”, but the quickest support service can be had online with their live chat feature. Support, aside from personal assistance, is broad and varied, from online videos, ebooks, calendar, glossary, a plethora of articles on significant topics, and more.
Trio Markets – Conclusion
TrioMarkets is a relative newcomer to the forex industry, but it brings a breath of fresh air and cutting-edge thinking to the traditional forex broker model. Every attempt has been made to offer the latest and greatest from trading platform options, STP/ECN protocols, social trading aspects, basic and advanced educational materials, right down to excellent customer support, based on standards found in the banking industry. Whether you trade currency pairs or CFDs, you will find the trading experience to be above average and enjoyable. Although it may sound a bit stale for a broker to want “to bring you the very best online trading experience,” the folks at TrioMarkets are definitely one of the few that is making a genuine effort at achieving that goal.