Features at Skyline Markets
The distinguishing features listed by SkyLine Markets on its website are as follows:
- Founded in 2015, with primary operating office in London;
- Minimum deposit is $250;
- Five account categories with free demo account and escalating bonuses and benefits: Micro – $250 to $5,000; Apprentice – $5,000 to $25,000; Broker – $25,000 to $50,000; Executive – $50,000 to $250,000; VIP – $250,000 and up;
- Varied bonus and promotion programs (Trading commitment = 20X (original deposit plus bonus amount) – Commitment must be met before a withdrawal request can be processed);
- Two free withdrawals per month;
- U.S. customers not accepted at this time;
- Classic High/Low, Pairs, 60-Second, Long-Term, and One-Touch options;
- Payoffs run up to 88% (One Touch can reach 500%);
- Asset choices include Currency Pairs (20), Commodities (7), Indices (24), and Stocks (30) – By using “Pairs” option type, instrument choices can be expanded;
- Latest version of the SpotOption trading platform, the industry leader;
- Comprehensive Education Suite includes more than 50 video tutorials, E-books, and an expanded VOD section covering both the basics of binary options trading, as well as advanced trading techniques;
- Informative daily market reviews;
- Customer support available “24x7” via live chat, email and phone.
SkyLine Markets elected to go with the industry leading SpotOption trading platform, using its most up-to-date set of features and indicators. Screens are easy to navigate, with all information immediately at your fingertips. Security is top of the line, as well, utilizing banking level 256-bit SSL encryption techniques to ensure your privacy and to prevent external compromise from the hacking community.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Registration is free, which gives you access to educational materials and other aspects of this broker’s offering. Deposits may be made via credit cards, debit cards, banking wire transfers, or through Skrill (formerly Moneybookers). Same-day withdrawals are possible, but only if KYC/AML documentation is current and in order and any bonus commitments have been met. Your first two withdrawals each month are free.
The firm takes pride in having one of the more responsive customer service teams. They may be accessed “24X7” online through the live chat function or by email or direct phone. SkyLine Markets also maintains a Comprehensive Education Suite, comprised of more than 50 video tutorials, E-books, and an expanded VOD section covering both the basics of binary options trading, as well as advanced trading techniques, all supplemented by informative market commentary and analysis. Customer service reps are also prepared to guide your every step to ensure successful trading.
Skyline Markets - Conclusion
SkyLine Markets is one of the newer entrants in the binary options space, having only entered the arena in 2015, but they have made huge strides in their first year. As a new broker, you will have the benefit of newer technology and features, as well as highly competitive payoff ratios, designed to attract those traders looking for better odds. The firm also provides a broader level of support and educational materials to ensure that you are prepared to take on this exciting trading genre with the best guidance and tools available. If news reports are correct, regulatory oversight from the FCA is not far away, but this broker already adheres to best practices when it comes to client deposit safety, privacy, and order execution. As their motto proudly attests, “Join the SkyLine Markets family, and trade like a professional!”