|Several regulators||Very limited selection of trading platforms|
|Free access to the educational site||High entry threshold|
CAPEX is a forex broker founded in 2016, and is managed by Key Way Investments Limited and is subject to CySEC regulation.
Capex specialises in offering its customers CFD-only trading opportunities. The broker does not offer to trade in the spot market.
As for expenses, the company does not charge any hidden fees or charges, however, 0.5% of the fee is charged for currency conversion if the account currency is different from the currency of the instrument being traded. The company also charges a fee for inactive accounts in the amount of $ 10. Inactive accounts are considered if no trading operations have been completed within 90 days.
The Capex website is available in 8 different languages, and CAPEX support can be reached via live chat. The broker also supports a convenient callback option.
It should be noted that CAPEX has a whole section of useful videos and materials where customers can get basic knowledge about financial markets and trading.
CAPEX offers a demo account – this is an easy way to check your trading conditions; It is available for both Web Trader and MT5.
CAPEX offers its customers several types of accounts: “CAPEX Essential” – with a minimum deposit of $ 1,000, this account presents a wide range of functions and tools. “Original CAPEX Account” – with a minimum deposit for which is 5,000 US dollars. It has the same set of functions and services as CAPEX Essential, with some additions, it adds: event analysis and trading alerts. “CAPEX Signature” – the required minimum deposit is from 25,000 US dollars, this account is intended for institutional clients and provides access to all functions and services that may be available. Regardless of the account, the Leverage available from a broker varies from 1: 1 to 1: 295, depending on the instrument chosen.
The company has a significant selection of trading instruments: more than 50 currency pairs, 4 types of bonds, 19 types of goods, popular cryptocurrencies, more than 2,000 stocks, more than 30 ETFs and 26 international indexes.
Trading platforms on Capex include WebTrader and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms. With WebTrader, customers can immediately access financial markets without downloading any installation software to their computer. Instead, clients simply access WebTrader using any conventional web browser.
MT5 is the latest version of MetaQuotes software and is highly regarded among experienced traders for excellent charting and analysis tools, support for automated trading with expert advisors, configuration options and much more.
CAPEX provides mobile solutions for iPhone and Android devices on the MetaTrader 5 and WebTrader platforms. Mobile apps are free, and anyone can download them from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
The broker has always sought to satisfy all his clients by providing all the necessary tools and a safe trading environment in which to trade. Capex achieved this by providing reliable protection for its servers against any unauthorised intrusions. The broker also has a transparency policy regarding its operations and pricing.
In general, CAPEX has a large selection of assets for trading, the company is quite reliable and promising, which makes it an excellent choice for both beginners and experienced traders.
Creating a safe global trading community means putting together elements that show traders they’re in the hands of a regulated broker that follows high security standards.
Through a modern customer-centric approach, CAPEX concentrates its attention on the problems that traders face today, when starting a financial journey.
CySEC regulated and licensed by renowned European authorities, the responsibility shown by this CFD broker when tending to customer needs is the dominant trait that got them nominated and awarded as the Fastest Growing Provider of 2018!
Plunge into a sea of leading asset classes and surf the markets with first-rate platforms and advanced analysis tools!
Capex Trading Conditions
Sit at CAPEX’s trading table and prepare to enjoy a full tray of CFD instruments from 8 popular asset classes. Whether you’re interested in a Commodity or a Forex pair, there’s a CFD instrument there to suit your trading appetite!
A more detailed view of the trading conditions leads us to:
- More than 55 Forex Currency Pairs, with majors, minors & exotics
- 19 Commodities Instantly Tradable
- Popular Cryptos with spreads starting from $0.01
- 26 Global Indices from top industries
- Shares from more than 20 markets and 2.000 companies
- Over 30 Premium ETFs instruments starting with $0.03 spreads
- Bonds from EU, USA and Japan with zero commissions
Supply your strategies with the latest market news and third-party insights to intensify their relevance! Start working with pioneering software to fuel your trading appetite and create your own portfolio with a tailored solution that fits your needs and knowledge level!
WebTrader, Supported Capex Trading Platform
A platform that’s centered on the customer, WebTrader lets you trade on your favourite browser without downloading any software. Try out your own strategies on any preferred CFD instrument with multi-view options and extensive limit orders that offer better control!
If you’re looking for an intuitive interface that uses the latest third-party market data providers to deliver accurate information, then WebTrader is your top choice! Available from any browser, traders can enjoy:
- Trading Central – Rely on a third-party market data provider that’s leading the industry with the fundamental & technical analysis it supplies.
- Negative Balance Protection –This ensures you won’t be losing more than you’ve initially deposited!
- Limit Orders – Control any position from anywhere with Stop Loss & Take Profit that end your trades when you decide.
Instantly express your own ideas with the help of certified features! These top-tier third-party tools let you improve your own strategies with important market elements:
- Hedge Funds – Gain insights from the positions opened by leading fund managers on famous stocks, in the last fiscal year.
- Bloggers Opinions – More than 50.000 financial experts offer their opinion so you can add more factors to your strategies!
- Active Stocks by “Insiders” – 36.000 corporate insiders provide their views on the market sentiment.
- Daily Analyst Recommendations – Evaluate your own takes and compare with the opinions proposed by financial analysts, on market trends.
The global markets are now within your reach with these certified third-party market data tools which you can use to discover more market perspectives.
MetaTrader 5 and Capex
Feeling up for the challenge? Start your trading journey with a powerful platform that’s a go-to destination for traders around the world, famous for the features and professional trading environment it offers.
Preinstalled technical indicators and top-class trading tools make a trading session more efficient, while adjustable templates can be saved for later use.
Choosing this platform gives traders the chance to:
- Use interactive charts with 9 timeframes
- Access 30 built-in technical indicators
- Activate limit orders to gain more control of their positions
- Browse through over 2.000 free custom indicators
- Monitor their activity in real time
Unleash the power of technical and fundamental analysis and boost your market perspective while you remain focused on the instruments that you truly want to trade.
Always on the run? Get instant access from any mobile device you own and keep on trading!
Elite Customer Support That Will Educate Your Market Intuition
Interested in CFDs but don’t know where to start because there’s no information in your language? Ask for help from Italian, Spanish, German or Arabic speakers that will offer all the resources you need to make progress on your own.
Need more input? Let their trained account representatives walk you through the fundamentals of CFD trading while you choose which elements fit your mindset and let you express your own ideas.
You’re always up to date with the news and pay attention to market events but you fear the risks involved in trading?
Through skillful education provided by experienced account representatives, each trader can learn how to make smart decisions using advanced features integrated in the platforms!
Instant Payment Methods with Global Recognition
Capital makes the financial world go round, so apart from a trusted licence, a global trading community will rely on a broker to offer popular payment methods that don’t require fees for the deposit or withdrawal processes.
Fund your account instantly by using these authorized payment methods:
- Credit Cards – VISA, Mastercard, Maestro
- Intermediary Services & E-Wallets – PayPal, Trustly, Skrill and Neteller
Don’t have access to these methods? Directly add funds through a Bank Wire transfer and you’re good to start trading!
Capex Review Conclusion
8 Iconic asset classes – Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Indices, Cryptocurrencies, ETFs, Blends and Bonds with over 2.100 CFD instruments!
- The Latest Market News & Daily Updated Economic Calendar
- Negative Balance Protection & Limit Orders
- 4 industry-leading third-party market data providers (Active Stocks by “Insiders”, Bloggers Opinions, Hedge Funds & Daily Analyst Recommendations)
- Mobile & Desktop Functionality for top-tier platforms – MetaTrader 5 and WebTrader
- Tight spreads from $0.01
- Tailored solutions based on what traders want to learn
- Cysec Regulation, European Licences, High Security Standards
- Client funds kept in segregated bank accounts
- 24/5 Customer Support & Dedicated Account Representatives speaking DE/SP/IT/AR/PL
- Easy & On-time Withdrawals using certified payment methods
- Inactivity fees after 3 months of absence
Start trading in minutes! Open an account and let CAPEX turn your needs into a real personalized solution! Want to do some more research on your own? Dive in the website: capex.comPlease be advised that certain products and/or multiplier levels may not be available for traders from EEA countries due to legal restrictions.